Slimline Heart Shaker Card + Tags

Hello crafty friends! It's February and LOVE is the air, so today I'm sharing a love theme slimline shaker card featuring these cuties from the Otter Side stamp set. Now, let's get started!

First, I stamped the images from the Otter Side, Yappy Happy Mail and Beary Big Heart using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad. I colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out. (coordinating dies available here).

For the back panel, I took a white card stock and cut it using the scalloped rectangle die from the Slimline Pull Tab Die. Next for the front panel, I took another white card stock and cut it using the second largest rectangle die from the Stitched Slimline Trio Die. I then cut the panel again using the second smallest heart die from the Stitched Hearts Dies to create three heart aperture for the shaker. (Tip: Keep the heart pieces because we are going to use it later for the tags.) 

I ink blended both panels using Distress Oxide Salted Ocean, Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio. I then splattered it with blue watercolor paint and water. I heat embossed the sentiment onto the front panel using white embossing powder. I adhered a piece of acetate sheet to my front panel using double sided tape and then adhered the 3mm deep foam tape. I filled it with the shaker elements and then assembled all the panels together.

Finally, I adhered all the images using Gluebert and double sided tape. I also added some enamel dots for  interest. Voila! Our slimline shaker card was done. 

For the tags, I took the heart pieces and ink blended it using the same Distress Oxide combination as the card. I adhered the images using Glubert and then added the twine! 

I hope you enjoyed the card and tags I've shared with you today! Follow me on Instagram @leeds_craftroom to see more of my happy creations! Have a wonderful day! XOXO, Lidya


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop