Happy Howl-O-Ween Slimline Shaker Card

Hi everyone! I have a fun Halloween themed shaker card to share with you today. It's featuring these adorable pups from the Who Let The Dogs Out, Yappy Happy Mail and Rescue Dogs stamp sets.

To start, I stamped all the images using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out (coordinating die available here).

I took a piece of white card stock and ran it through my die cut machine using the Slimline Quartet Dies. I ink blended Distress Oxide Black Soot, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet, Worn Lipstick and Dried Marigold. I took another piece of white card stock and ink blended Distress Oxide using the same combination as I mentioned above and used it as my back panel.

Next, I adhered a piece of acetate sheet to my front panel using double sided tape and then adhered the 3mm deep foam tape. I filled it with the shaker elements and then assembled all the panels together.

I heat embossed the sentiment on a black card stock using white embossing powder. To finish off the card, I adhered all the images and sentiment using double sided tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a lovely day! XOXO, Lidya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop