Cute as A Button!

Hello crafty friends! It's Lidya here today sharing a cute and fun-filled slimline shaker card featuring the new Oh Baby! stamp set from #merakiversary release.


 To start, I took a white card stock, ran it through my die cut machine using the View from My Window die and ink blended Distress Oxide Blueprint Sketch, Shaded Lilac and Spun Sugar.  I then took another white card stock and using the same combination of Distress Oxide as I mentioned above and us it as the card base. I splattered both of the card stock using white acrylic paint. I heat-embossed the sentiment onto my front panel using red embossing powder. 

I die cut a foam sheet using the View from My Window die and put it aside. Next, I adhered a piece of acetate sheet onto the front panel,  adhered my foam sheet onto the acetate sheet and filled it with shaker element. I then adhered it onto the card base. 

To decorate the front panel, I stamped all the images from Oh Baby! stamp set using Memento Black Ink Pad, colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out. I die cut a white card stock using the Baby Shadow Word Die and inked Distress Oxide Speckled Egg. I adhered all the images and the word baby onto the front panel using double sided tape. Voila! The shaker card was done!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed the card I've shared with you today! You can see more of my creations on my instagram @leeds_craftroom. Visit Crafty Meraki store to see all their amazing products here. Have a lovely day! Hugs, Lidya


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop