I Carrot Wait to See You!!

Hello friends! 

Have you seen the amazing new products from #merakiversary NEW RELEASE? You can check them out here! Today, I'm sharing a slimline card featuring the brand new Don't Worry Be Hoppy stamp set. I absolutely adore these bunnies, they are just the cutest!

To start, I cut a white card stock using the Timeless Frames Slimline Dies, used My Favorite Things Rolling Clouds Stencil and inked Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar. I then splattered it using gold watercolor paint. I used grass stencil and applied Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. 

I heat-embossed the sentiments onto the background panel using clear ink pad and black embossing powder. Next, I stamped all the images from Year of The Ox, To-tail-ly Awesome and Don't Worry Be Hoppy stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad. I colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out. 

Finally, I adhered the images using glue and popping a few up using foam tape for some dimension. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope had fun and you enjoyed the card! Make sure to check out #merakiversary on Instagram to see all the amazing inspirations the DT has created! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Lidya


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop