Oh Happy Day!

Hello crafty friends! It's Lidya here today sharing a cute and fun-filled slimline card featuring these cuties from the To-tail-ly Awesome stamp set. I've used this set several times, because I truly adore these foxes, they are just the cutest!

To start, I took a white card stock and ran it through my die cut machine using Timeless Slimline Frame Die and ink blended Distress Oxide Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar and Dried Marigold. I then splattered it with gold shimmer paint and white watercolor paint.

I created the mirror image of the fox using My Favorite Things mirror image stamp. I used my Misti Stamp Tool to transfer fox image to the MFT mirror image stamp and then placed a piece of white card stock face down to the mirror image stamp, and carefully pressed it onto the mirror image stamp to get a good impression. I lifted the paper and voila! I had my mirror image. I then colored all the images using Copic Markers and fussy cut them out. 

Next, I heat-embossed the sentiments from Valentine stamp set using black embossing powder. Finally, I adhered all the images onto the card panel using glue and foam tape. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Make sure to visit Crafty Meraki store here to see all their amazing products. Have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. So cute! Do you have a YouTube tube channel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I don't have a Youtube channel, but maybe I'll do one in the future.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop