You're The Sweetest

Hello crafty friends! It's Lidya here and I'm back to share another card with you in my Let's Mix It Up series. I love unicorns and I think these unicorns from the Fluffy Puffy Unicorns stamp set are one of the cutest I've ever seen. When I was a little girl, I always imagined unicorns live in a beautiful pastel color castle with yummy sweet stuff everywhere. So today I'm sharing my childhood imagination with you in a form of an adorable card, LOL!

I started by stamping all the images from Fluffy Puffy Unicorns, Sweet Stuff, Happily Ever Crafter and Treat Yo' self using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad. I colored them using Copic markers and added some highlights using white gel pen. 

Next, I took two white card stock and ran it through my die cut machine using the scalloped rectangle frame from Slimline Pull Tab Die. I then ink blended one of the white card stock using Distress Oxide Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar. This is going to be my card panel. 

I took the other piece of white card stock, die-cut it using cloud border and applied Distress Oxide Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass and Milled Lavender. I splattered chunky glitters onto each of the cloud border to add sparkle. I heat embossed the sentiment from Treat Yo' self stamp set using clear embossing ink pad and red embossing powder onto on of the cloud border piece. 

I assembled all the cloud border pieces to my card panel using double sided tape and splattered it using gold shimmer paint and white watercolor paint. Finally, I used liquid glue and foam tape to adhere all the images onto the card panel. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you liked the card and had a great time. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Lidya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop