I'm Here Fur You

Hello friends! It's Lidya sharing a fun slimline card for you today! I enjoyed using the adorable foxes from To-tail-ly Awesome so much last time that I decided to bring them back for today's card. 


I started by stamping all the images from the To-tail-ly Awesome, Valentine, and Year of The Ox using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, I colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out. 

Next, I die-cut a white card stock using Timeless Frame Slimline Dies and ink blended Distress Oxide Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Miled Lavender and Shabby Shutters. I then splattered the background using white watercolor paint, gold shimmer paint, Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon and Festive Berries

I heat-embossed the sentiment using black embossing powder onto the card base. Finally, I adhered all the images using glue and foam tape. 



Thank you so much for stopping by today! Visit Crafty Meraki here to see all their amazing products! Use code "LEEDS" to get 10% discount site wide. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Lidya


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop