Crafty Meraki Collaboration with Brutus Monroe

Hello friends!! I'm super excited to share with you three fun projects that I've created for Crafty Meraki awesome collaboration with Brutus Monroe

For the first one, I created a slimline card using Crafty Meraki Timeless Frames Slimline die, To-tail-ly Awesome stamp set and Pixie Perfect stamp set. I chose to combine it with the mice from Brutus Monroe Mouse Friends stamp set, look how adorable those mice are. I  heat embossed the sentiment from Valentine stamp set and I think it's just perfect for this card.

For the second project, I created a card using the die-cut word LOVE and hugs from Crafty Meraki Love Slimline Tag Die. This die is awesome, I love how you can create a slimline tag using the main die, but you can use the words for cards or any other crafting project. This die really is a multi-purpose must-have item in your crafty stash! I used the adorable owls from Crafty Meraki Owl Yours stamp set and I combined it with the cute owl from Brutus Monroe Lots of Love stamp set. 

For the third and last project, I created a slimline gift tag using Crafty Meraki Love Slimline Tag Die. I paired the Brutus Monroe Stacked Gifts with the lovely fox from the To-tail-ly Awesome stamp set. I love how cute and happy the fox is with all the gifts behind him. I think this would make a perfect gift tag. I finished it off with the sentiments from Brutus Monroe Sweet Sayings Conversation Clippings. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed and feel inspired by the projects I've shared with you today! Both Crafty Meraki and Brutus Monroe are giving away gift certificates valued at $25, visit my Instagram @leeds_craftroom for all the details!

Make sure to visit Crafty Meraki store here to see all their amazing products! Use code LEEDS to get 10% discount site-wide! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Lidya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop