Welcoming The Year of The Ox!

Hello friends! Happy Lunar New Year (Eve)! We are welcoming the year of the Ox! May this year bring you success and happiness!💓 I'm sharing a cute Lunar/Chinese New Year card today using Zodiac Ox stamp set from Mama Elephant. 

To start, I stamped all the images using Memento Black Ink Pad on a white card stock, colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out.  Next, I took a gold glitter card stock and used the scallop frame from Mama Elephant Slim Card Basic Die Cut for the card panel. I then took a white card stock, ran it through the die cut machine using the slimline frame and then ink blended Distress Oxide Aged Mahogany, Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin and Dried Marigold. I splattered it with gold shimmer watercolor paint. 

For the sentiments, I used Lawn Fawn Scripty Happy die cut and heat-embossed the words "new year" using white embossing powder on a red card stock. Finally, I assembled all the panels and images together using glue, double sided tape, and foam tape.

Thank you so much for spending time with me today! Have a wonderful day! XOXO, Lidya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop