Owl You Need is LOVE

Hello everyone! Lidya here today sharing a fun slimline card featuring the Owl Yours stamp set from Crafty Meraki

To start, I took a white card stock, ran it through my die cut machine using Timeless Frames Slimline Die and ink blended Distress Oxide Black Soot, Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves and Wilted Violet. I then splattered it using gold shimmer watercolor paint from Kuretake Gansai Tambi. 

Next, I die cut the word LOVE from the the Love Slimline Tag Die and ink blended Distress Oxide Candied Apple, Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar. I die cut the word LOVE using a gold glitter card stock and glued behind each of the letter. Then,  I stamped the owls and the leaves on a white card stock using Memento Black Ink Pad, colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out. I heat-embossed the sentiment "Owl You Need is" using white embossing powder on a black card stock. 

Finally, I adhered all the images, the sentiment and the die cut word to the card panel using foam tape . For the finishing touch, I sticked some pink jewel embellishment onto the card panel. 

Thank you so much for spending time with me today!  Make sure to visit Crafty Meraki store here to check out all the amazing products! Crafty Meraki also cary a lot of popular brands like Lawn Fawn, Heffy Doodle, MFT, Altenew, etc.. Use code "LEEDS" to get 10% discount sitewide! Have a lovely Monday! XOXO, Lidya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop