Mini Slimline Shaker Birthday Card

Hello friends! Happy Hump Day! Mini slimline card is trending right now and I'm sharing my very first mini slimline card today. I used mini diamond wire & wood grain frame die from Kat Scrappiness. I've heard people raving about their dies, and after tried it myself, I have to say I'm so impressed with the quality. 

To start, I took a white card stock and ran it through my die cut machine using the mini slimline die, then I applied Distress Oxide Spun Sugar. Next, I adhered a piece of acetate sheet onto the front panel, and filled it with the shaker element.  I cut a 5 3/4" X 3 1/8" pink card stock and used it as my back panel. I used Heffy Doodle foam tape to assemble the panels together for this card and I highly recommend using their foam tape. The thickness is great for shaker card, all the shaker element can easily move around. 

I  stamped the adorable koala from Pretty Pink Posh Party Friends stamp set, colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out. For the sentiments, I die cut the word happy using Lawn Fawn Scripty Happy and ink blended Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar. I heat-embossed the word birthday on a black card stock using white embossing powder. The color palette I used today was inspired by the BRImood board challenge. 

Finally, I adhered all the images and the sentiment to the front panel using double sided tape. Thank you so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Lidya!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop