Heffy Doodle & Penguin Palace Collaboration - INSTAGRAM Hop


Hello friends! It's time for the Heffy Doodle & Penguin Palace collaboration. Today, I'm sharing three fun projects! The first one is a fun cafe themed card featuring Heffy Doodle Hello Squeakheart and Penguin Palace Rabbit Cafe stamp set. 

To start, I die cut a piece of white card stock using the largest rectangle die from the Imperial Stitched Rectangles Dies and ink blended Distress Oxide Wilted Violet, Shaded Lilac, Kitsch Flamingo, Dried marigold, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. I then splattered it using gold watercolor paint and water. 

Next, I stamped the images from the stamp sets mentioned above on a white card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad. I colored them using Copic Markers and added some highlights using white gel pen. 

I stamped the sentiment from Heffy Doodle Tea Time Sentiment stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad and then heat-embossed it using clear embossing powder. Finally, I adhered all the images using Glubert craft glue and deep foam tape. 


For the second card, I've created a sweet thank you card featuring Heffy Doodle Koality Hugs and Penguin Palace Inseparable stamp set. To start, I die cut a white card stock using the Whimsically Wonky Imperial Rectangle Dies and ink blended Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina, Shaded Lilac, Kitsch Flamingo, Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio and Picked Raspberry. I then ran it through my die cut machine using the Fancy Nancy Frames Dies.

I adhered a piece of acetate sheet to my front panel using double sided tape and then adhered the 3mm deep foam tape. I filled it with the shaker elements and then assembled all the panels together.

I stamped the sentiment from the Penguin Palace Inseparable stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad and then heat-embossed it using clear embossing powder. Finally, I adhered all the images using Glubert craft glue and double sided tape. Yay! Our shaker card was done!

For the final project, I've created a simple tag using Heffy Doodle Quill You Be Mine and Penguin Palace We Are Right For Each Other stamp set. I took a white card stock and cut it using the Tag Along Dies. I ink blended Distress Oxide Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade and Kitsch Flamingo. I then splattered it using white watercolor paint. To finish it off, I adhered all the images using Glubert craft glue. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed three fun projects that I've shared with you today! Follow me on Instagram @leeds_craftroom to see more of my happy creations! 

Heffy Doodle and Penguin Palace will be giving away $25 (£20) ($30CAD) PRIZES!  It’s super simple to enter to win - just leave a comment at each stop along our crafty lineup by Mar 27, 2023 at 11:59 PM EDT.  Winners will be announced on the @heffydoodle & @penguinpalacestamps IG accounts on 3.29.23! Check out more details on my Instagram post here to join the hop! Have fun and good luck!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop