Special Celebration Card!! My First YouTube Video!!!

Hello crafty friends, welcome! Today I'm sharing a very special celebration card. I've been thinking about creating my Youtube channel for a while now and I finally did it! I'm sharing the making of this card as my first Youtube video, so if you're interested you can check it out here!


To start, I stamped all the images from the Sealy Friends and A Little Shellfish stamp sets using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad. I colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out (coordinating dies available here).

I took a white card stock and cut it using the Rolling Hills Landscape Dies. I ink blended Distress Oxide Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass for the ocean. Next, for the beach I ink blended Distress Oxide Antique Linen, Brush Corduroy, Walnut Stain and Tattered Rose. For the sky background, I ink blended Distress Oxide Shaded Lilac, Milled Lavender, Kitsch Flamingo and Dried Marigold. I then splattered it with water, gold watercolor paint and black watercolor paint using a small brush.

For the sentiment, I used "seas the day" from A Little Shellfish and "let's shell-ebrate" from Sealy Friends. I stamped the sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black and heat-embossed them using clear embossing powder. 

Finally, I adhered all the images and sentiments using liquid glue and popped some up using the 3 mm foam tape

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed and feel inspired by the project I've shared with you today. You can see more of my happy creations on my Instagram @leeds_craftroom. It would mean the world to me, if you also consider subscribe to my new YouTube channel. Have a fabulous day, XOXO! Lidya


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop