You're Out of This World

Hello friends!! I'm super thrilled to share that I've joined the Paperie Ink Design Team. I also have some exciting news for you, Paperie Ink's NEW RELEASE is coming this Saturday, make sure to check their store website. Today, I'm sharing a fun interactive card using the Monster Mash stamp set, which is part of the new release. 

To start, I stamped all the images from the Monster Mash and You Are stamp sets using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad. I colored them using Copic markers and cut them using the coordinating dies.

Next, I took a white card stock and ran it through my die cut machine using My Favorite Things Die-namics Outside The Box Level Up. For the stitched arch panel, side panel mats and front panel I ink blended Distress Oxide Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Picked Raspberry, Salvaged Patina and Squeezed Lemonade. 

For the interior shelves, I cut a white card stock using Lawn Fawn Cloud Border Die and applied Distress Oxide Victorian Velvet. Finally, I assembled all the panels together and adhered all the images using double sided tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a wonderful day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop