DONUT Ever Stop Believing!

Hello friends! Have you seen the Paperie Ink's New Release? It's packed with cuteness!!! Today, I'm sharing a cute card featuring the Donut Hog stamp set. I love how you can easily combine the images with the older stamp sets from previous releases. Now, let's get started!

To start, I stamped all the images from the Donut Hog, Seasun of Fun and My Somebunny stamp sets using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad. I colored them using Copic markers and cut them using the coordinating dies. (YES!! Paperie Ink now has coordinating dies for their new release stamp sets!!).

Next, I took a white card stock and ran it through my die cut machine using Mama Elepahant Comic Cover Wonky Die and ink blended Distress Oxide Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade. I splattered it with silver watercolor paint from Kuretake Gansasi Tambi.

For the sentiment, I die cut the word DONUT using the Heffy Doodle Stitched Alpahabetters Die. I then popped all the images and sentiment up using Heffy Doodle Deep Foam Tape. To add interest, I adhered some star embellishment. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Visit the Paperie Ink store to see all the amazing new products from the new release. There's an awesome GIVEAWAY on my Instagram @leeds_craftroom, make sure to check it out! Have a wonderful day! XOXO, Lidya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop