Round Easel Card

Hi everyone! Today, I'm sharing a super fun round easel card featuring these adorable seals from the Sealy Friends stamp set.  Now, let's get started!

First, I started by stamping all the images from the Sealy Friends, colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out. Next, I took a white card stock and cut it using a circle dies. I used a sunshine stencil and applied Distress Oxide Squeezed Lemonade. I took another white card stock, cut it using the Breaking Waves Border Dies and ink blended Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio and Evergreen Bough. I splattered it with white and black acrylic paint. 

 I took a white card stock, fold it in a half, cut it using a scalloped circle die with part of the circle die hanging of the fold of the card, then score one half of the card across the middle of it. Put adhesives on half of the card and adhered the front panel. 

For the front panel, I cut a patterned paper using the same scalloped circle die I used above and then adhered the background, the die-cut word and the waves border. For the die-cut word, I used the Woohoo Heffy Cuts and ink blended Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and Kitsch Flamingo. I also cut a black card stock using the woohoo word die and layered it on the back.

To hold up the easel, I cut white card stock using the Breaking Waves Border Die and adhered it to the panel. I also heat embossed the sentiment using red embossing powder. Voila! The round easel card is done! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day! XOXO, Lidya


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop