Fun Interactive Magical Rain Shaker Card

Hello crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a fun interactive magical rain shaker card featuring these cute fairies from the Absotoothly Awesome and cute mice from the Hello Squeekheart stamp set. Now, let's get started!

First, I started by stamping all the images using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out (coordinating dies available here). For the background panel, I cut an A2 size white card stock and ink blended Distress Oxide Blueprint Sketch and Salty Ocean, then splattered it with blue watercolor paint. I applied a piece of deep foam tape on the top and one on the bottom. Next, I threaded the clear beads on invisible nylon thread and then adhered it to the foam tape. 

For the front panels, I took a white card stock, cut it using the cloud border dies and ink blended Distress Oxide Blueprint Sketch and Salty Ocean. I heat-embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder. 

I took another white card stock, cut it using the landscape die from Slimline Scenery Dies and ink blended Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio. 

Finally, I assembled the the panels together and adhered all the images. Visit my instagram @leeds_craftroom to see this card in action. I hope you enjoyed and feel inspired by the card I've shared with you today.  Have a wonderful day! XOXO, Lidya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop