Hope You're FELINE Better Soon

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a cute get well soon card with a fun interactive element. Now, let's get started!

First, I started by stamping the images from the Bed HeadsPerfect Day and Mewniverse stamp sets using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad. I colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out (coordinating dies available here).

Next, I took a piece of white card stock, placed Let's Polka stencil and applied Distress Oxide Wilted Violet. I adhered a piece of patterned paper for the floor.

For the interactive element, I used the Mini Double Slider Dies. This set of dies allow you to easily create a mechanism to create pop up images on your cards. (for the instruction on how to assemble this dies, please see the video here).

I die-cut the word FELINE using the Stitched Alphabetizers Dies and applied Distress Oxide. I heat-embossed the sentiment from the Bed Heads on a red card stock using white embossing powder. Finally, I adhered all the images and sentiments using Glubert craft glue. I popped a few images up to add dimensions using the 3 mm foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Follow me on Instagram @leeds_craftroom to see more of my happy creations! Have a wonderful day! XOXO, Lidya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop