I'm Nuts About You

Hello crafty friends! Fall is finally here, YAY!! It's my favorite season of the year, because I love seeing the leaves changing colors to vibrant yellows, oranges and reds. Today, I'm sharing a sweet fall theme card featuring these adorable critters from the Deer To Me and Nuts About You stamp sets.

To start, I took a white card stock and ink blended Distress Oxide Candied Apple, Worn Lipstick, Carved Pumpkin and Dried Marigold. I splattered it with white acrylic paint and gold watercolor paint. Next, I die-cut a white card stock using the landscape border from the Slimline Scenery Dies and ink blended Distress Oxide Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint.

I stamped the images from the Deer to MeNuts About You and Hootiful stamp sets using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad. I colored them using Copic markers and cut them using the coordinating dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Deer To Me stamp set using Memento Rich Cocoa Ink Pad.

Finally, I adhered all the images using Glubert craft glue and popped a few up using the 3mm deep foam tape for some dimensions.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  Follow me on Instagram @leeds_craftroom to see more of my happy creations! Have a wonderful day! XOXO, Lidya


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop