Fun Summer Scene Card

Hello crafty friends! How are you? I hope you are all enjoying this summer season. Today, I 'm sharing a super fun summer scene card featuring these cuties from Paperie Ink.

To start, I stamped all the images from the Seasun of Fun, Don't Worry Be Happy and Hello Sunshine stamp sets using  Memento Rich Cocoa Ink Pad. I colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out. 

Next, I took a white card stock and cut it using the rectangle dies from Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics Creative Cuts and ink blended Distress Oxide. For the beach, I used Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade and Antique Linen. For the sea, I used Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Salvaged Patina. 

I adhered all the images using liquid glue and popped a few up using double sided tape. For the back panel, I took a white card stock and cut it using the scalloped frame from Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics Creative Cut.

 Finally, I adhered my front panel to my back panel using double sided tape. For the finishing touch, I added clear droplet embellishments for some interest. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed the card I've shared with you today! Have a wonderful day! XOXO, Lidya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop