Sending You Oceans of Love

Hello crafty friends! ! I'm back to share another card with you in my Let's Mix It Up series. As we are heading into summer,  I'm sharing a fun-filled summery slimline card featuring two of my favorite stamps, the Oceans of Love and You Go, Gull stamp sets. Now, let's get started!

First, I cut a white card stock using the largest rectangle die from Stitched Slimline Trio Dies and ink blended Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin and Dried Marigold for the sky background. I then splattered gold shimmer paint and white acrylic paint. For the beach, I ink blended Distress Oxide Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy.

Next, I cut a white card stock using Breaking Waves Border Dies and ink blended Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Salted Ocean and Blueprint Sketch. I then splattered it with water. To create the bottom of the ocean, I die cut a white card stock using Breaking Waves Border Die and ink blended Distress Oxide Antique Linen and Walnut Stain.

I stamped the sentiments onto the card using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad and heat-embossed them using clear embossing powder.

I stamped all the images from  the Oceans of Love , A Little Shellfish and You Go, Gull stamp sets using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out. (coordinating dies available here)

I assembled all the panels using double sided tape.

Finally, I adhered all the images using Gluebert craft glue and foam tape. For the finishing touch, I added Nuvo Crystal Drop to add dimensional details.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed the card I've shared with you today! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Lidya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop