Scottin' By To Say... HI

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a cute card featuring Lawn Fawn new release, the Scootin' By stamp set.

To start, I stamped all the images from Lawn Fawn Village Shops and Scootin' By stamp sets using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad. I colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out. 

Next, I took a piece of white card stock, used My Favorite Things Rolling Clouds stencil and inked Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar. I then used grass stencil and inked Distress Oxide Shabby Shutters and Mowed Lawn. 

To build the scene, I created a road using a black card stock and added the road divider using white gel pen. I heat-embossed the sentiments from Scootin' By stamp set onto the card panel using clear embossing ink pad and black embossing powder. 

Finally, I assembled the card together using Tombow mono liquid glue and popping the road, the bunny and the fox up using foam tape for some dimensions.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop