Hope Your Day is DINO-mite

Hello crafty friends! It's Lidya here and I'm so happy to share another card with you in my Let's Mix It Up series. Do you love dinosaurs? I do! I find them fascinating, so today I'm sharing a cute card featuring these adorable dinos from the Dino Time and Dinky Dinos stamp sets.

To start,  I cut a white card stock using Stitched Rounded Imperial Rectangle Dies and ink blended Distress Oxide Carved Pumpkin and Dried Marigold. I splattered it with gold watercolor paint and Distress Oxide Candied Apple.

Next, I cut a white card stock using a curved landscape border from Slimline Scenery Dies and ink blended Brushed Corduroy and Walnut Stain.

I stamped all the images from Dino TimeDinky DinosGeology Rocks and Popping By stamp sets. I colored them using Copic markers and cut them using the coordinating dies.

For the sentiments, I cut a white card stock using Stitched Alphabetizers Dies and inked them using Distress Oxide.

I heat-embossed the sentiments from Dino Time stamp sets on a black card stock using white embossing powder.

Finally, I adhered all the images and the sentiments using Gluebert craft glue and foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a DINO-mite day! XOXO, Lidya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop