Happy Birthday and Hugs

Happy Monday everyone!! This is Lidya here today sharing two adorable cards featuring these awesome shadow word dies and also these cute critters from the To-tail-ly Awesome and Don't Worry Be Hoppy stamp sets. Now, let's get started!

For the first card, I cut an A2 sized card panel, used the My Favorite Thing Rolling Clouds Stencil and inked Distress Oxide Shaded Lilac, Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold and Squeezed Lemonade. Next, I cut a white card stock using grass border die and ink blended Distress Oxide Twisted citron and Mowed Lawn. 

I stamped all the images from Galentine and Don't Worry Be Hoppy stamp set, colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out (coordinating dies available here). For the sentiments, I die-cut a white and red card stock using Happy Birthday Shadow Word Para-dies

I assembled the card together using glue and foam tape. To finish it off, I adhered my front panel to a pink glitter card stock and added some red droplets embellishment for some interest.  


For the second card, the steps are very similar. I cut an A2 sized card panel and inked Distress Oxide Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass and Shabby Shutter.


 I stamped all the images from To-tail-ly Awesome stamp set, colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out (coordinating dies available here).

For the sentiments, I die-cut a white and blue glitter card stock using Hugs Shadow Word Para-dies. I adhered all the images and the sentiments using glue and foam tape. Finally, I adhered my front panel to a blue glitter card stock and added some clear droplets embellishment. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope had fun and enjoyed the cards I've shared with you today!  Follow me on Instagram @leeds_craftroom to see my happy creations! Make sure to visit Crafty Meraki store here to see all the amazing products! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Lidya 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop