Have a G-llama-rous Birthday!

Hello crafty friends! 

Crafty Meraki are celebrating their new release called #merakiversary. There are tons of amazing new products from this release! Make sure to check their awesome store here! My card today is featuring the brand new G-llama-rous Birthday stamp set

First, I started by stamping all the images from the G-llama-rous Birthday stamp set and cut them using the coordinating dies. I colored them using Copic markers and added some highlights using white gel pen.

Next, I cut a white card stock using Timeless Frames Slimline Dies and ink blended Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Blueprint Sketch for the sky background. I then splattered it with white acrylic paint. 

For the desert, I ink blended Distress Oxide Tattered Rose and Walnut Stain. I splattered it with Distress Oxide Black Soot. Finally, I assembled the card together using glue, double sided tape and popping a few up with foam tape for some dimension.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Follow me on Instagram @leeds_craftroom to see my happy creations! Hope you all have a g-llama-rous day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop