Fun Slimline Shaker Card

Happy Monday everyone! Have you seen the amazing new products from #merakiversary NEW RELEASE? You can check them out here Today, I'm sharing a slimline card showcasing the brand new Just Quillin stamp set and Love Orbit Para-dies. 

To start, I cut a white card stock using Timeless Frames Slimline Dies and ink blended Distress Oxide Black Soot, Blueprint Sketch, Tumbled Glass and Cracked Pistachio. I splattered it with gold watercolor paint and white acrylic paint. This is going to be my back panel.

Next, I cut a blue glitter card stock and a foam sheet using Love Orbit Die , I adhered a piece of acetate to the front panel, filled it with shaker element and then assembled all panels together.

I stamped all the images using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out. I heat-embossed the sentiments on a black card stock using white embossing powder.
Finally, I adhered all the images and the sentiments using double sided tape and foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Remember to check out #merakiversary on Instagram to see all the amazing inspirations the DT has created! Use discount code LEEDS to get 10% discount site-wide. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Lidya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop