Born to Standout Slimline Card

Hello friends! 

Today, I'm sharing a fun slimline card featuring the brand new products from Crafty Meraki #merakiversary release Dance in The Rain stamp set and Scenic Route Slimline Para-Dies

To start, I cut a white card stock using the main rectangular panel from the Scenic Route Slimline Dies and ink blended Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio. Next, I heat embossed the feathers onto my card panel using clear embossing ink pad and white embossing powder.  I then heat-embossed the sentiment using red embossing powder.

I die cut a white card stock using the word die celebrate from Scenic Route Slimline Dies and ink blended Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Squeezed Lemonade and Dried marigold. I used Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste to make it sparkly. 

I stamped the peacock from Dance in The Rain stamp set  colored it using Copic Markers and adhered it onto my card panel using foam tape. Finally, I finished off the card by adding some colored droplets embellishment to add some interest. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Make sure to check out all the amazing new products from Crafty Meraki here! Have a wonderful day! XOXO, Lidya


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop