You Are My Love Shaker Card

Happy Monday everyone! Lidya here today sharing a fun shaker card featuring Pixie Perfect stamp set and Love Slimline Tag Die from Crafty Meraki

To start, I stamped the images from Pixie Perfect using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, I colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out. 

Next,  I took a flower patterned paper and use it for the card base.  For the front panel, I took a gold glitter card stock and ran it through my die cut machine using scalloped rectangle frame. I adhered a piece of acetate to the front panel, filled it with shaker element and assembled all panels together.

I die-cut the word LOVE using the Love Slimline Tag Die and ink blended Distress Oxide Aged Mahogany, Fired Brick, Candied Apple, Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar.  I coated it with Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer paste to make it sparkly. 

I heat-embossed the sentiment from Valentine stamp set on a black card stock using white embossing powder. Finally, I adhered the images, the sentiment, and the word LOVE using double sided tape. I love how fun and sparkly this shaker card is. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day! XOXO, Lidya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop