Spring Bunny Shaker Card

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a fun shaker card featuring Paperie Ink My Somebunny stamp set. I love these bunnies and chicks so much, they are just so adorable!😍


To start, I started by stamping the images using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad on a white card stock. I colored them using Copic Markers and fussy cut them out. 

Next, I cut a white card stock using Lawn Fawn Meadow Backdrop Landscape and ink blended Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers, Shabby Shutters and Mowed Lawn. I heat embossed the sentiment from Clearly Besotted Scene It Flowers stamp set using red embossing powder. 

I then took a piece of foam sheet and die cut it using Lawn Fawn Meadow Backdrop Landscape. For the back panel, I took a piece of white card stock and ink blended it with Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass. Finally, I adhered a piece of acetate to the front panel, filled it with shaker element and then adhered the back panel. 

The color palette for my card today was inspired by the April #brimoodboard 
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you had fun and enjoyed the card! Have a lovely day! Crafty Hugs, Lidya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop