Mom I Love You with Owl My Heart

Hello crafty friends! Mother's Day is just around the corner, so today I'm sharing a card highlighting the Mom Shadow Word Meraki Para-dies from #merakicheers new release and I combined it with the adorable owls from Owl Yours stamp set

I wanted to try something new and this is a technique that I've never tried before. I took a white card stock and sprayed Distress Oxide Spray Carved Pumpkin and Picked Raspberry, then I inked Distress Oxide Carved Pumpkin and Picked Raspberry to cover some white area that didn't get cover by the spray. I then sprinkled Distress Oxide Spray Mermaid Lagoon and Wilted Violet onto the card. The background looks like graffiti to me and it's not usually my style, but I'm really happy with the result. I stamped the images using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out. 

I die cut a white card stock using the Mom Shadow Word Die and ink blended Distress Oxide Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet and Shaded Lilac. I then sprinkle Lawn Fawn Chunky Glitter for some added interest. I heat-embossed the sentiment on a red card stock using white embossing powder. Finally, I assembled the card together using glue and foam tape to add dimension. I adhered the card panel onto a piece of gold glitter card stock.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you feel inspired by the card I've shared with you today! Make sure you check all the amazing product from Meraki Cheers new release here! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Lidya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop