Meraki Cheer New Release

Hello friends! 

Today Crafty Meraki are celebrating their new release called Meraki Cheer. Make sure to check their awesome store here to see all the amazing new products. My card today is highlighting the Love Shadow Word Meraki Para-dies and I combined it with these sweethearts from the Valentine stamp set

To start, I took a white card stock, used Newton's Nook Tumbling Hearts Stencil and inked Distress Oxide Candied Apple, Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar. I then used Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste to add sparkle to it. 

I die cut a white card stock using the Love Shadow Word Meraki Para-dies and ink blended Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn and Cracked Pistachio. I also die cut a piece of vellum paper using the dotted outline from the Love Shadow Word Meraki Para-dies

I stamped the images using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out. I then assembled the card together using double sided tape and foam tape.

For the finishing touch, I added hearts embellishment onto the card panel. Finally, I adhered the card panel onto a piece of pink glitter card stock.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! We are having an Instagram hop to celebrate the release, go check our hop here Have a wonderful day! XOXO, Lidya


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop