Love You Veggie Much

Hello crafty friends! Welcome to my Let's Mix It Up series! Today I'm sharing a fun card featuring adorable bears from the Beary Big Heart stamp set. Bears are one of my favorite animals and when I saw these cute veggies from the Veggie Patch stamp set, I thought it would be fun to combine these set together. 

First, I started by stamping all the images using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink pad on a white card stock and colored them using Copic markers. I added some highlights using white gel pen. 

Next, I die cut a piece of white card stock using Quilted Heart Background Die. I ink blended it using Distress Oxide Shaded Lilac, Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar and Dried Marigold. I then adhered it onto a pink glitter card stock and used it as my card panel.

For the sentiments, I took a purple glitter card stock and die cut it using scripty love die. I heat-embossed the sentiments from Veggie Patch stamp set on a red card stock using clear embossing ink pad and white embossing powder. 

Finally, I adhered the sentiments and all the images onto the card panel using Gluebert craft glue and foam tape. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoyed today's Let Mix It Up series! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Lidya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop