Life's A Sweet Adventure

Hello everyone, welcome!  I'm sharing an adorable card featuring cute mice from various Lawn Fawn stamp set. If you love those mice from Lawn Fawn, you'll love this card. Now, let's get started!

First, I started by stamping all the images from Tree Before 'n Afters, Mice on Ice, Crazy Antics, Dandy Day, Life is Good, Let's Go Nuts, and Sweet Christmas stamp set on a white card stock using Memento Black Ink Pad. I colored them using Copic markers and added some highlights using white gel pen.  

Next, I took a white card stock and ran it through my die cut machine using Lawn Fawn Foursquare Backdrop: Landscape I used the four little frames to create four little scenes and I used Distress Oxide to create the background. For the spring scene, I ink blended Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold and Twisted Citron. For the summer scene,  I used Evergreen Bough and Scattered Straw. For the fall scene, I used Distress Oxide Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade and Peeled Paint. For the winter scene, I ink blended Seedless Preserves and Festive Berries. 

I then adhered all the images for all the little scenes using glue and foam tape. For the sentiments, I heat-embossed on a red card stock using white embossing powder. I also die cut the word "sweet" using Lawn Fawn Scripty Sweet and splattered Lawn Fawn chunky glitter on it.

I took a patterned paper from Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine Remix Petite Paper and used it as my card panel. I then adhered the four little scenes I created earlier and all the sentiment to the card panel using foam tape. Finally, I used double sided tape to adhere my card panel to a red card stock and my card was done!! Yay!!

I really love how the card turned out! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Follow me on Instagram @leeds_craftroom to see my happy creations!😊 Hugs, Lidya

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I'm so happy you love my card!

      Delete
  2. Love this cute card! What set is the ladder from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm so happy you love my card! The ladder is not from Lawn Fawn, it's from Clearly Besotted Treaming The Tree stamp set.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I am loving all your colors and cute little mice on here!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop