Sending Oodles & Poodles of Love

Hello everyone, welcome! It's Lidya here and I'm back to share another card with you in my Let's Mix It Up series. Today I'm sharing an adorable interactive shadow box card featuring these cute puppies from Yappy Happy Mail. This interactive pop-up card is so much fun and easy to make. Now, let's get started!

First, I started by stamping all the images from Yappy Happy Mail, Hot Diggity Dog and A Little Shellfish using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad. I colored them using Copic markers and added some highlights using white gel pen.

I die cut two pieces of white card stock using the largest main frame die from Big Shadow Box die and ink blended Distress Oxide Blueprint Sketch, Milled Lavender and Twisted Citron on both sides. I splattered it using gold shimmer paint and white watercolor paint. These two pieces will later be attached together to form my shadow box card base. Next, I die cut a window on one of the pieces with the double stitched window. I heat-embossed the sentiment from Yappy Happy Mail using black embossing powder onto it. 

I die-cut three inside panels and ink blended Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. Then, I die-cut the inside panels using grass border. Finally, I assembled my shadow box and all the panels using double sided tape. I heat-embossed the word "sending" on a black card stock using white embossing powder and adhered it to my shadow box. I also adhered the paper plane and the love images using Gluebert craft glue. 

For the finishing touch, I added the heart embellishment at the back of the box. I love how we can create our own pop-up 3D box card so easily using the Big Shadow Box die and the best part is this card folds perfectly to fit an A2 envelope.  

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you had fun and enjoyed the card I've shared with you. Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop