Happy Spring!

Spring is finally here!! Today I'm sharing an adorable slimline card featuring these cuties from Hello Bluebird. I'm a HUGE fan of Hello Bluebird, I think all their products are amazing. The fairies and gnomes are so happy to welcome Spring!💖

To start, I stamped all the images from Next Door Gnomes and Fairy Dance stamp set using Memento Black Ink Pad. I colored them using Copic Markers and fussy cut them out. Next, I die cut a piece of  white card stock using Hello Bluebird Fairy Glade Horizontal Die and ink blended Distress Oxide Shaded Lilac, Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar and Dried Marigold. I splattered it with gold shimmer paint and white watercolor paint using a small paintbrush. 

For the hill, I ink blended Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. Then, I splattered it with Distress Oxide Black Soot. 

For all the mushroom caps, I used Distress Oxide Fired Brick and Candied Apple and I colored all the stems using Copic Markers. Finally, I assembled the card using glue, double sided tape and foam tape.

 Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoyed the card and had fun today! Follow me on Instagram @leeds_craftroom to see all my happy creations!😄 Have a lovely day! Hugs, Lidya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop