Cute and Fun Shadow Box Card

Hello friends! Lidya here today sharing a fun and cute shadow box card featuring Valentine stamp set from Crafty Meraki. This interactive card is so much fun and easy to make. 

I started by stamping the images from Valentine stamp using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad on a white card stock, I colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out. 

I used Heffy Doodle the Big Shadow Box die set to create the shadow box. I die-cut two pieces of white card stock using the main frame die and ink blended Distress Oxide Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron on both side. I splattered it using gold shimmer paint and white watercolor paint. From one of the panels, I used the double stitched window to cut the center. I die-cut the scalloped frame and adhered it to the opening in the front. Next. I die-cut three inside panels and gently applied Distress Oxide Spun Sugar. Then, I die-cut the inside panels using cloud border and splattered chunky glitter to add sparkle. 

Finally, I assembled all the panels for the box using double sided tape. I used liquid glue to adhered the images outside the box. For the finishing touch, I glued all the tiny stars embellishment onto the box card. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that you have enjoyed your time here! You can visit Crafty Meraki store here to see all their amazing products. Crafty Meraki also carry a lot of popular brands, like My Favorite Things, Lawn Fawn, Heffy Doodle, etc.. Use code "LEEDS" to get 10% discount site wide. Have a lovely day! Crafty Hugs, Lidya


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop