I'll Love You GNOME Matter What


Hello crafty friends, welcome! I'm so excited to be part of the Heffy Doodle Design Team and I can't wait to share my creations with you in this Let's Mix It Up series. I hope you feel inspired and have fun with me today. 

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, so I thought it'd be a perfect time to share a Valentine's Day card. I used Gnome Matter What, Beary Big Hearts, Quill You Be Mine and Big Bug Hugs stamp set.

First, I stamped all the cute images using Memento Black Ink Pad and then colored them using Copic Markers. Next, I used the scalloped rectangle from Slimline Pull Tab Dies to cut a white card stock. Then, I used the second largest rectangle from the Stitched Slimline Trio Dies to cut a white card stock and ink blended Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin and Squeezed Lemonade. I splattered it with water and gold shimmer watercolor paint from Kuretake Starry Colors. 

I took another white card stock and ran it through my die cut machine with grass border die and ink blended Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. Finally, I assembled the card using double sided tape, foam tape and Gluebert craft glue. For the sentiments, I heat-embossed white embossing powder on a black card stock and I die cut the word GNOME using Stitched Alphabetters Dies.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Please follow me on my IG@leeds_craftroom if you love my creations! Have a wonderful day!


Crafty hugs, 

Lidya



Comments

  1. This is awesome! I’m obsessed with gnomes. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I love gnomes too, they are just so adorable!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop