Hope Your Day is TEA-RRIFIC!

Happy Friday everyone! This is Lidya, I'm on the Heffy Doodle blog today with my Let's Mix It Up series. Can you believe it's almost the end of the February already? I hope everything is going well for you. I'm sharing a sweet card featuring my most favorite stamp set from Heffy Doodle, the Absotoothly Awesome stamp set and also another adorable set Oh Crumbs stamp set. I'm a HUGE fan of tea, so when I saw these two stamp sets together, the idea came right away. So sit back, relax, grab your tea and let's get started, shall we?

First, I started by stamping all the images using Memento Black Ink pad on a white card stock and colored them using Copic markers. Then, I glued the tea cup, tea pot and the plate to my fairies using Gluebert craft glue. They all look so cute and ready for their tea time! 

Next, I cut a white card stock using cloud border dies and ink blended Distress Oxide Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar. I splattered it with water and gold shimmer watercolor paint from Kuretake Gansai Tambi. Then, I stamped the sentiment from the Oh Crumbs stamp set using a clear embossing ink pad and I heat-embossed black embossing powder onto it. 

I took another white card stock and placed rolling clouds stencil from My Favorite Things and applied Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar. I then splattered it with water and gold shimmer paint.

I adhered the cloud borders to the card base using foam tape. To add a fun element to the card, I sticked action mini wobblers to all of my fairies and then sticked it to the card base. Finally, for the finishing touch I glued tiny iridescent stars using Gluebert craft glue to the card base. I also added chunky glitter onto the clouds to make it sparkly. To see the fairies in action, please visit my Instagram @leeds_craftroom

Thank you so much for spending time with me today! I hope you had fun and enjoyed the card I've shared with you. Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop