Have a Sweet Day!

Hello friends! Happy Friday! I'm sharing a sweet little scene card today featuring Sunny Studio Stamps Penguin Pals and Cruisin' Cuisine stamp sets. I love ice cream and I love penguins, so these two are perfect combination for me. Every time I'm feelin' sad or feelin' blue, I eat ice cream and everything is fine again. Well... not quite, but at least for a few minutes I feel that way! LOL! Now, let's get started!

To start, I stamped all the images using Memento Black Ink Pad, colored them using Copic Markers and fussy cut them out. I chose to color all my penguins in pastel colors, do you like it?  

Next, I cut a white card stock using Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangle Frame and ink blended Distress Oxide Blueprint Sketch, Milled Lavender and Tattered Rose. Then, I placed Newton's Nook Tumbling Heart Stencil and gently applied Lawn Fawn Yeti Pigment Ink.

Finally, I adhered the ice cream truck to the card base using glue and adhered the rest of the images using foam tape. For the finishing touch, I glued all the little iridescent embellishment. Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day! XOXO, Lidya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop