Cute Penguins Shaker Card

Hello friends! How are you? I'm back today sharing a shaker card featuring these cute penguins from Paperie Ink. If you've never heard about them before, definitely go check them out. I love their stamps, it's absolutely one of my favorite stamp company. For today's card I'm using Kebin The Penguin stamp set, they are just so adorable!! 

I started by stamping all the images using Memento Black Ink Pad on a white card stock, I colored them  using Copic markers. I love to color my penguins blue, instead of black. I think they are cuter in blue, what do you think? I took a white card stock and ran it through my die cut machine using Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangle Frame Die and ink blended Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar.  Next, I took another white card stock and ran it through my die cut machine using Lawn Fawn forest border die. I applied some glue and splattered chunky glitter on it.

For the card base, I used rolling cloud stencil from My Favorite Things and applied Distress Oxide Spun Sugar. Finally, I adhered a piece of acetate to the front panel, filled it with shaker element from Dress My Craft and assembled all panels together. I love how fun and sparkly it is! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!


Hugs, 

Lidya 

Instagram: @leeds_craftroom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop