Crazy About You

CRAZY ABOUT YOU

Happy Monday everyone! This is Lidya, today I'm sharing an adorable card featuring the sweetest stamp set called Valentine from Crafty Meraki

To start, I stamped the images from Valentine and To-tail-ly Awesome stamp set using Memento Black Ink Pad and then colored them using Copic markers and fussy cut them out.  I took a white card stock and ink blended  Distress Oxide Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves, Worn Lipstick and Dried Marigold. I splattered it with water and gold shimmer watercolor paint. 

Then, I took another white card stock, ran it through my die cut machine with grass border die and ink blended Distress Oxide Shabby Shutters and Evergreen Bough. I used double sided tape to adhere it to the card panel. 

For the sentiments, I heat-embossed black embossing powder onto the card panel. Finally, I assembled the card together with glue and foam tape.

I really love how the card turned out, I hope you enjoyed and had fun with me today. Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day! 

Hugs, 

Lidya (IG: @leeds_craftroom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heffy Doodle and Clearly Besotted Collaboration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop